Employers Agent service
Employers Agent services are bespoke to the requirements of our clients. As experienced Employers Agents and Project Managers we seek to understand your objectives and tailor our service provision to suit.
Pre and post contract services
Whilst not exhaustive, the examples below provide an indication of the wide range of pre and post-contract services we have delivered for our Clients.
- Advice on required consultancy services and appointing the Design Team.
- Advice on procurement options.
- Advice on forms of Contract.
- Production of Employers Requirements.
- Compiling tender documentation.
- Assessment of tender returns and contractors’ proposals.
- Production of contract documentation.
- Risk Management.
- Value Management.
- Value Engineering.
- Contract Administration.
- Change Management.
- Co-ordinating the Contractor and Design Team.
- Agreement of interim valuations.
- Agreement of final accounts.
- Co-ordinating commissioning and handover.
Biogas Plant Grid Connection
The installation of a new pipeline and infrastructure plant to connect an existing anaerobic digestion plant to the gas network.
Steel River Cost and Project Management (SRCPM) has been appointed to fulfil the role of ‘Project Manager’ under the IChemE Red Book contract from RICS Stage 5 (construction) through to RIBA Stage 6 (handover and close out.)
If you have any questions about our company or would like to speak to us about a specific project, please contact us:
Unit 4, Diamond Court
Preston Farm Ind. Estate
t. 01642 605147
Merlin Business Centre
20 Mossland Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Copyright Steel River Consultants 2020
Steel River Consultants Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with company No. 07314055. VAT registration No. 997430376